Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do you have a card?

Within 24 hours, I had at least four people ask me for a card when I mentioned my blog. Understandable. But after entertaining very briefly the thought of ordering yet more eco-friendly Moo cards, I thought...why don't I just make them? If my blog stands for the environmentalist in me, and I'm not trying to sell a product, I can do this for free.

I made two kinds. The first are made from old paint chips!


However, I don't think I'm going to be coming into a lot of paint chips, and taking them from the store will just prompt them to replenish the void I leave behind. So what else can I write on that's sturdy? Cereal boxes!


I usually buy my granola in bulk, but this was a cereal box from probably a year ago that I still hadn't finished the contents of. I'm sure I'll come up with a new scheme once these run out, but I don't suspect that'll happen any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment